Home

Granulom forum

Granuloma annulare (GA) is a common condition of unknown cause which affects the skin of children, teenagers or young adults (or any age group, less commonly). Granuloma annulare can occur on any site of the body and is occasionally quite widespread. It only affects the skin and is considered harmless Granuloma annulare is a long-term (chronic) skin disease consisting of a rash with reddish bumps arranged in a circle or ring. Common symptoms reported by people with granuloma annulare Common symptom The MRF Patient Forum is the oldest and largest online community of people affected by melanoma. It is designed to provide peer support and information to caregivers, patients, family and friends. There is no better place to discuss different parts of your journey with this cancer and find the friends and support resources to make that journey. Discussion Forums ↳ General Ostomy Discussion ↳ Temporary Ostomies and Takedown/Reversal ↳ Veterans Discussion ↳ Parents Discussion ↳ Continent Diversions ↳ Teen Network ↳ Young Adults / YODAA ↳ Irrigation Option for Colostomates ↳ Beyond the Pouch Topics; Support Group Corner ↳ Support Group Announcement Granuloma Annulare Support has 6,930 members. This Is A Support Group To Help Each Other Deal with and Learn More About Granuloma Annulare, Please feel free To Share Your Thoughts and Stories On Your..

Ellansé Granuloma Cured 1 year 1 month ago #1308697750. On 17th of April 2020 in France, a French dermatologist treating a woman for facial nodules following Ellansé injection, declared getting Granuloma resorbed after Methotrexate administration. This recent discovery has not been explained by any study yet Lick granuloma is an injury to your dog's skin caused by chronic licking. The condition is also called acral lick dermatitis (the word acral simply pinpoints the location of the problem to a limb or other extremity). The most common location for a lick granuloma is on the front limbs between the elbow and toes In my case, the granuloma formed in my middle ear and is luckily more accessible. The cyst is an expanding mass filled with fluids, lipids, and cholesterol crystals (which is what gives off the characteristically bright T1 and T2 images). It's likely I've had this granuloma for many years, but the root cause is hard to accurately determine. Granulomas are small, red, raised areas on or around the stoma. They develop as a result of over-healing of damaged skin or the stoma surface, possibly due to friction from the bag. Some, but not all, stoma granulomas can cause bleeding and discomfort granuloma formation: Remove the used appliance slowly and gently. Start at the top and support the skin as you go. Use adhesive remover spray/wipes to reduce damage to the skin. Wipe away any faeces with toilet paper then wash the stoma and surrounding skin with warm water and dry the area thoroughly using dry wipes or kitchen roll

Generalized Granuloma Annulare - Message Boards & Forum

1. Granuloma annulare may be a delayed hypersensitivity reaction to a component of the dermis or a reaction pattern to numerous triggers. Reported triggering events have included many skin infections and infestations, and types of skin trauma. Inflammation is mediated by tumour necrosis factor alpha ( TNF α). The reason this occurs is unknown
  2. Apsces zuba, granulom zuba ili zubna fistula može biti vrlo opasan. Ukoliko imate neke od simptoma zubnog apscesa kontaktirate stomatologa. 051/634-300 info@centrodent.h
  3. Welcome to the forums. Sorry to hear you're struggling with this problem. I have to admit I was unfamiliar with Granuloma annulare so had to do some research but I think I can now offer a few suggestions with a fair degree of confidence. First of all how was your blood sugar tested? A single blood test is practically worthless
  4. E and turmeric. However, there is little research into.
  5. Granulom zuba je upala tkiva u korijenu zuba, mali gnojni čvor, odnosno cista, promjera 5 do 8 mm. Ova bakterijska infekcija nastaje kada kroz razorenu caklinu zuba dopru bakterije, najprije u zubnu kost, a zatim u meko, živčano tkivo zuba. Oku je vidljiv tek kada se na zubu formira kvržica u obliku vrećice ispunjene gnojem
  6. Granuloma annulare (gran-u-LOW-muh an-u-LAR-e) is a skin condition that causes raised reddish or skin-colored bumps (lesions) in a ring pattern. The bumps are usually on the hands and feet. Minor skin injuries and some drugs might trigger the condition. Different types affect adults and children

A lung granuloma is typically harmless and has no symptoms but this depends on the condition that caused the nodule to develop. Sometimes they look cancerous on imaging tests even though they're. Pyogenic granuloma is an acquired benign proliferation of capillary blood vessels of the skin and oral cavity. The name is a misnomer as it is a form of lobular capillary haemangioma, not due to infection. Pyogenic granuloma has many synonyms including granuloma gravidarum or pregnancy tumour when occurring in pregnancy Granuloma annulare can clear on its own over time. Treatment might help clear the skin faster than if left untreated, but recurrence is common. The lesions that return after treatment tend to appear at the same spots, and 80% of those usually clear within two years Granuloma annulare is a chronic degenerative skin disorder. The most common form is localized granuloma annulare, which is characterized by the presence of small, firm red or yellow colored bumps (nodules or papules) that appear arranged in a ring on the skin. In most cases, the sizes of the lesions range from one to five centimeters Granuloma annulare (GA) is skin disorder that most often causes a rash with red bumps (erythematous papules) arranged in a circle or ring pattern (annular). GA is not contagious and is not cancerous. The rash may be localized or generalized. Localized GA is the most common form of GA (75% of the cases) and usually affects the forearms, hands, or feet

Granuloma annulare symptoms, treatments & forums

Background: Nasal pyogenic granuloma (lobular capillary hemangioma) is a rare benign tumor of unclear etiology. This study describes the clinical characteristics and possible etiologic factors in a series of patients with pyogenic granuloma. Methods: All adult patients with a histologic diagnosis of pyogenic granuloma of the nasal cavity were. Rikki I have granulation around my urostomy stoma..beenthere for 4 months now and is very slow to heal....didn't need the freezing but my ET nurse puts a special dressing on it plus silver nitrate to help the healing...also I have a home nurse who comes twice a week to change the bag till it is healed...sometimes it can take a long time to heal as it is never open to the air...but it will heal.

Forums > Respiratory Disorders > Granuloma From Pneumonia. Aa. A. A. A. Close Granuloma From Pneumonia tbart. I am a 36 year old male 25 lbs overweight and mostly out of shape. I get seasonal allergic asthma in the spring and use a apap for sleep apnea. Otherwise I am in good health with no other afflictions Posted August 23, 2008. Hi Everyone, I am a new member; I was diagnosed with celiac about 15 years ago. I have Granuloma Annulare mainly on my thighs, calves, and feet. I had a biopsy done at Oregon Health Sciences recently, but have had this condition for about 2 years and it seems to be slowly spreading It doesn\'t sound like a granuloma. Lumps and bumps are quite common with stimulatory fillers. Good injection technique and proper after care can significantly reduce the chances of these irregularities, but even so, they can still occur, particularly at injection sites. I don\'t think you have to worry 86 Posts. #2 · Apr 18, 2011. Hi. According to my medical book there is no known cure or what causes an outbreak. The itching can be relieved with cortisone cream or with prednisone tablets. It is generally accepted by the medical profession that granuloma annulare goes away on its own after 1 or 2 years. Wylie

Collagen Granuloma -- Baffling Skin Bumps EQUUS CONSULTANTS: Baffling Skin Bumps EQUUS Medical Editor Matthew Mackay-Smith addresses a reader's concerns about mysterious back bumps on her horse's back--collagen granuloma. Question: I purchased a 7-year-old Thoroughbred gelding about two months ago. I plan to event him to preliminary level A nodule is usually a small, round shadow seen on chest x-ray anywhere in the lungs. A 2 to 3 mm nodule is very small. The smaller the nodule, the less likely it is to be cancer. You should get your previous chest x-rays so they can be compared with the most recent. If this nodule was on a previous chest x-ray taken 2 or more years ago and is. So this summer my gelding had two big bug bite welts on his topline. They went down, but 2 hard pea sized bumps remained. Today after I rode there were about 7 of them O.O I called the vet, he suspects Collagen Granuloma. He said not to worry and when he gets a chance to come out (he may be in.. A suture granuloma is a small mass of clustered immune cells that may develop around the site of a surgical procedure. It is a potential complication of surgery that can be an increased risk in certain cases, as some types of sutures appear to promote granuloma formation. In a patient with a history of surgeries, small masses must be evaluated. Forum; Zdravlje A-Š Moj klinac je imao granulom koji je tretiran na ovaj način-svakodnevno smo išli na lapisiranje, potom su mu pupčić ispirali 3% rastvorom hidrogena i potom posipali antibiotičkim praškom i prekrivali samo sterilnom gazicom. Povidon jod teško da tu može, osim dezinfekcije, da pospeši zarastanje ranice..

Granuloma/sarcoidosis toxicity - Melanoma Patient Foru

Have a one crop ewe with a granuloma embedded in the middle of the sole of one front foot which is proving problematic. On vet's advice initially tried Cheviot Hoof Paste (which I understand contains copper sulphate) and bandaging but made little difference then a different vet from the practice came out and applied copper sulphate crystals and bandaged and this was done twice I thought I'd share how I finally got rid of AJ's after a year and a half. AJ was bunny hopping from an unknown cause in March, 2019. It went away after he was isolated from the other dogs and kept quiet. However, he developed licking granulomas out of boredom. I tried the usual things - bitter sprays, cones, bandages - to no avail My granuloma annulare has almost completely disappeared over the last three days, and my gut seems to be back on track. I haven't changed anything else diet or supplement wise. I also have an increased amount of energy, with no hyperthyroid symptoms. All of the inflammatory symptoms I've been experiencing over the last couple weeks (muscle. Forums. Doberman Specific Chat. Doberman Health. Lick Granuloma (AGAIN!!!) Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 10 of 10 Posts. Hummingbird · Roxie. Joined Jan 21, 2014 · 79 Posts. If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ & read the forum rules.To view all forums, post or create a new thread, you must be an AAPC Member.If you are a member and have already registered for member area and forum access, you can log in by clicking here.If you've forgotten your username or password use our password reminder tool.To start viewing messages, select the forum that.

Location. Northern, California (In the beautiful Napa Valley. Sep 17, 2012. #1. Hello, I had a colonscopy done on Sept. 13 and they found Collagenous Colitis in one of my biopsy and they also said my tissue in my colon is breaking down and they called it hyalinized colitis. On my CT scan they found lesions and active colitis Vulvar granuloma fissuratum describes recurrent splitting or tearing of the vulvar skin. It is often associated with vulvar skin conditions that cause fibrosis (scarring) and inflammation, such as vulvar lichen sclerosus. It may also be associated with vulvar atrophy, or thinning of the skin due to decreased testosterone and estrogen Normal-No.Common-yes: Sounds like you have what is known as an insect bite granuloma. When a mosquito bites, for instance, the bug vomits into the skin--releasing a chemical which prevents the clotting of blood.This enables the mosquito to leisurely sip your blood until she is full. The body reacts to the vomit by often itching or turning red--even transforming into firm bump or granuloma In this case, the patient had bilateral panuveitis and a unilateral optic nerve granuloma with several systemic symptoms, including weight loss, productive cough, and night sweats. Sarcoidosis is a systemic disease that is characterized by granulomatous inflammation occurring in the lungs, thoracic lymph nodes, and/or extrathoracic organs, such. Doing some research, I found that Granuloma annulare is occasionally associated with diabetes mellitus and other diseases, though most often when lesions are numerous or generalized. Now I have a rash all over my lower arms up to my elbows. The medical creams the Dr. prescribed don't seem to be working

Localized granuloma annulare is the most common form and presents as a circular or semicircular shape or patter, ranging in diameter from miniscule to 2 inches. Generalized granuloma annulare is actually that which is present on a large portion of the body and is commonly found on the trunk, arms and legs Granuloma Annulare forum. GRANULOMA ANNULARE FORUM. VIEWS. BY. Ask a question and get answers from other users. Ask a question. Find your symptoms soulmates From now on you can add your symptoms in diseasemaps and find your symptoms soulmates. Symptoms soulmates are people with similar symptoms to you

granulomas on my stoma - UOAA Discussion Boar

I ended up having surgery to remove the lump after tests showed some wierd cells. Further tests showed it was a lick granuloma. He opened up the stitches after surgery, but it healed. Hasn't been a problem until this weekend, when I noticed some swelling at the top of the scar, and then this morning I saw he'd licked it raw Ne znam zasto su macku davali antibiotik ili bilo koju drugu terapiju uz dijagnozu eozinofilni granulom, jer je to alergijska rekacija koja se najcesce javlja. kod promjene hrane i nema veze s upalom, pa prema tome ne moze reagirati na antibiotik. Koliko sam o tome citala zapravo ne reagira bas na nikakve terapije My cat Spot has eosinophilic granuloma complex, and he has lesions on his stomach that just will not heal. He actually had a huge one on his stomach before and my vet was worried it could be cancerous so we had the whole thing removed which was a huge ordeal (he ended up having an allergic reaction to the sutures and it was a mess) Stem Gel 30ml - HomeVet. Use for chronic wounds, chronic infections, general wounds & dermatological conditions. Other Stem Gel Uses: • Ruptured cysts • Tight surgical wound closures • Lick granulomas • Burns • Broken nails/infected quicks • Paw pad lacerations/abrasions • Ear tip injuries • Dry noses and dry skin..

Fremdkörpergranulom | gesundheit

Granuloma Annulare Suppor

Orbital Eosinophilic Granuloma. Chief Complaint: Left-sided periorbital swelling. History of Present Illness: A 16-month-old male patient presents to the UIHC Oculoplastics Clinic for evaluation of left-sided periorbital swelling. The swelling began three weeks prior to presentation in the setting of an upper respiratory infection Granuloma Annulare Symptoms. Granuloma annulare usually is marked by: Reddish, skin-colored and raised bumps or lesions that can grow or can link to form patterns of a ring and are most common on the feet or hands. These patterns can resemble ringworm. Itching that is mild - This occurs in some individuals; however, the lesions normally cause. Hello there! This is my first post here, so let me start by saying hello! I am trying to find out information from other people who may have cats or kittens who suffer from eosinophilic granuloma complex. I have an approximately 1 year old male kitten who began showing signs of ECG at about 6.. Comments for Granuloma Annulare. This is what I did: retired from my stressful job, stopped wearing tight spandex and sitting for 6 hours a day; started getting at least 8 hours of sleep. Cut out all grains (rice, wheat, quinoa, etc.), legumes, processed foods, added sugar; cut out all artificial sweeteners (they kill beneficial bacteria) and.

olivia with inflamed upperlip | "eosinophiles granulom

Ellansé Granuloma Cured - PhalloBoards - PhalloBoards - A

City-Data Forum > General Forums > Pets > Cats: Eosinophilic Granuloma in Cats (kitten, eating, weight, food) User Name: Remember Me: Password : Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members Granuloma Annulare . Granuloma annulare occurs when raised, red or skin-colored bumps form in ring patterns. These bumps, called lesions, usually turn up on the hands and feet. The condition usually isn't painful or itchy, and will typically go away on its own without treatment within two years Vocal Process Granuloma. I lost my voice from a severe cold in November and as my voice came back, my singing voice did not. It turns out I have a granuloma. It has improved a bit since then, and I can sing somewhat, but my granuloma is still not healed. Its been over 6 months and I still can't use my head voice properly

Pulmonary tuberculosis - Non-necrotizing granuloma | Flickr

Granuloma annulare (GA) is a common dermatosis characterized by an annular arrangement of erythematous papules, plaques, rarely nodules or patches. It is a type of non-infectious granuloma with. Eosinophilic granuloma These lesions can again occur anywhere on the body, and common sites include the mouth (on the tongue or palate), hind legs and foot pads. The lesion appearance is variable but usually there is a nodular or linear area of raised, thickened skin that may be reddened Among these presentations was that of the management of vitreomacular traction (VMT) from a preretinal granuloma by Steven Yeh, MD. The following summary of the case presentation, surgical video, and discussion points highlights the surgical decision-making for a complex uveitis patient and the unique, open forum format of the VBS's inaugural.

Need help with lick granulomas Doberman Chat Foru

Lick granuloma, also known as acral lick granuloma, is a skin condition that can result in a rather nasty looking wound. It will usually occur on your pooch's lower leg, although sometimes it can be found on the tail or the flank I was at the pool this afternoon with my family, and realised that the granuloma annulare that I have had since glandular fever when I was 19 (22 years ago!) has gone! As I was sunbathing, I noticed that the nasty red rash/lumps that have scarred my legs for two decades was not there! Gone! I am. Tick Bite Granuloma. Hello. I'm new here. I had this Granuloma on my neck about 3 to 4 years ago and I never really noticed it. I was starting haveing boughts of dizzieness and joint pain along with some tremmor issues. I saw my GP when the dizzieness and balance became more of a problem when I was haveing driving issues, ( Near Accidents ) I. • A patient with generalized granuloma annulare experienced resolution of her lesions after six months of treatment with 1,500 mg/day of niacinamide. Niacinamide seems to be a reasonably safe drug that, even at relatively high doses, is associated with a low incidence of side effects. The.. Subject: Pregnancy Tumor (Pyogenic granuloma) Anonymous: Its from hormone fluctuations. They can come about at puberty too. Your dental hygienist would be an expert in andthing head neck and face related. Forum Index » Expectant and Postpartum Mom

Sarcoidosis - Lung granulomas | The large areas of

Chronic nodular cutaneous granulomas resulting from persistent local reactions to arthropod bites are well recognized. Their clinicopathologic characteristics have been clearly described.1 In the majority of cases, spontaneous resolution occurs and no definitive therapy is required, but in rare.. Everything in the NICU is not about the complicated level-3 cases. I learned something new over the weekend shift, that umbilical granuloma can be treated with regular table salt (!). Another colleague had read about this and tried on one of our ex-preterm graduates with a granuloma. Seemingly go.. Безкрайно много продукти, безкрайно много опции - спрете се на Гранулом Лечение ООД. Непрестанното движение на пазара и продуктите на Гранулом Лечение ООД. Всички продукти, които Гранулом Лечение ООД представя са по.

Does anyone else have this symptom? I have sores that started appearing on my hands early last Winter. At first I thought they were warts and I visited two Dermatologists. The first biopsy didn't have a result. The second biopsy said that they were consistent with Granuloma Annulare. I have about 7 of the sores in a circle arrangement on the palm of my left hand Home; Forum; Great Danes Forums; Health And Welfare Forum; If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below Welcome to the Podiatry Arena forums. After the granuloma has been curetted and/or sharply excised, it can often be chemically cauterized with silver nitrate applicator sticks or electrically cauterized. It is rarely necessary to perform a Frost type procedure for a granuloma. Please remember that a granuloma USUALLY occurs as a result as a. pyogenic granuloma: Ive offloaded the lesion and started pt on antibiotic therapy. (trauma and /or infection is thought to cause this lesion). Would using silver nitrate help? its another way of treating P.Granuloma. i will try this next week and update on the progress. So, the sclerotic rim with lucent centre on the X-ray is normal? Dav Forums. Keeping and Caring for Dogs. Dog Health and Food. Lick Granuloma? Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 1 of 1 Posts. StreetLegs · Registered. Joined Dec 9, 2015 · 3 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Dec 9, 2015. Hey all.. I'm hoping I can get a bit of insight into what is going on with my two girls and their sore looking legs..

My Cholesterol Granuloma Experience: The Surgery Grand

Forum Desprecopii, Discutii despre parenting si copii Granulom de fir. Deschis de . vero_vero , ian 24 2007 00:37. 5 raspunsuri la acest subiect #1 vero_vero vero_vero. Membri. Dr. David Dinhofer answered. Possible stroke: Your description could represent a stroke in progress, take your mom to the ER right away. A granuloma is an old finding of no significance. 90,000 U.S. doctors in 147 specialties are here to answer your questions or offer you advice, prescriptions, and more. Get help now Hi and welcome to our forum! Photo coloration can be misleading. The area about the bump appears somewhat reddened in certain views only. Redness suggests inflammation or infection. A suture granuloma represents an inflammatory reaction to a retained suture. Absorbable sutures would have long ago dissolved Eosinophilic granuloma can be due to food allergies. My cat who has controlled FAD (dermatitis) had these ulcers on his bottom lip a few yrs ago. I put him on Food Trials / Exclusion Diet using a novel protein, which identified he is allergic to beef and chicken, so I excluded those two proteins permanently from his diet Has anyone experienced a skin condition called, Generalized Granuloma Annular? I've had type 1 since 2000 and stayed in good control, but for the last 10 years or so I've gotten more and more hard skin bumps on my hands, elbows and tops of my feet. The bumps come on quickly and stay for about..

Forum Index » Expectant and Postpartum Moms : 1 2 3 Has anyone ever heard of/dealt with/known someone who dealt with a pyogenic granuloma (otherwise known as a pregnancy tumor)? I've had this horrible thing on my lip for almost two weeks. I saw my primary care physician today who told me they had no idea what it was and that I should get. Granuloma Annulare [Deleted User] Posts: 3,986. Forum Member 21/02/07 - 16:59 in Advice #1. Just wonder if any of you forum members have ever come across this skin condition. Would like to hear from anyone who's suffered from it and if they ever got free ot it! 0

Welcome to Granuloma inguinale Forum Thank you for using Forum Jar. Due to a growing number of inappropriate messages on our forums, it has gotten to the point where we are unable to moderate our website properly. For that reason, Forum Jar will be closed indefinitely until we find a better way to moderate our forums I have spots on the liver, spleen and on one lung. They are assuming that it's all granuloma and I guess the next step is the next PET scan, which is two months away. Fingers crossed it's the same or has cleared. I've been told the granuloma isn't likely to clear though. It's crazy Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads

hace tres semanas lleve a mi hijo a la guardia de oftalmologia porque tenia el lagrimal inflamado, le dieron un antibiotico en crema que no le hizo nada y me dijeron que era un granuloma . YA LE SANGRO TRES VECES ,AHORA TIENE TURNO CON UN PLASTICO Y QUIERO SABER EN QUE CONSISTE EL TRATAMIENTO A SEGUIR Y DE QUE VIENE EL GRANULOMA SI ES MALO O. Welcome to Pit Bull Chat! We are a diverse group of Pit Bull enthusiasts devoted to the preservation of the American Pit Bull Terrier. Our educational and informational discussion forum about the American Pit Bull Terrier and all other bull breeds is a venue for members to discuss topics, share ideas and come together with the common goal to preserve and promote our canine breed of choice Forums. Pertaining to: MALTESE. Maltese Health & Behavior. Panniculitis Granuloma. Jump to Latest Follow 1 - 9 of 9 Posts. P. pom · Registered. Joined Jan 13, 2010 · 5 Posts . Discussion Starter · #1 · Jan 14, 2010. The main safety issue with Bellafill in the risk of late granuloma formation. Granulomas are late development of nodules in the areas of injection. When Bellafill was approved by the FDA a 5 year post-marketing safety study was mandated. This study showed that there was a 1.7% risk of granuloma formation over 5 years (17 of 1000 patients.

Calendula And Granuloma Anulare - ABC Homeopathy Forum. Calendula Officinalis, Allium Cepa are mentioned. 4 replies to 2005-01-23 Granulom je bakterijska infekcija koja nastaje kada kroz razorenu caklinu zuba dopru bakterije prvo u dentin a nakon toga u pulpu ( živac zuba) pa sve do vrha korijena zuba, gdje se pojavljuje forma u obliku vrećice ispunjena gnojem. Najčešći doprinos razvoju granuloma je karijes, koji se ne liječi pravovremeno Does anyone have a cure for this? I have tried oral antibiotics and a topical treatment, but he still keeps licking the area on the top of his paw. He is a very high strung and a little neurotic. Thanks

Sarcoidosis - Fibrosis of granulomas | When sarcoidᐅ Zahngranulome - Knötchen an den Zähnen

Changing Nemo's diet might help with future issues but first he needs treatment to get the eosinophilic granuloma under control. EGC responds very well to corticosteroids. A few years ago one of my cats had a growth in her mouth biopsied and it came back as eosinophilic granuloma Pyogenic granuloma is a common benign vascular tumour occurring in all ages. Both skin and mucous membranes can be affected. Of pathogenetic importance are trauma, BRAF mutations and probably herpes virus type 1, Orf virus and/or human papilloma virus type 2 Welcome to Dog Health Forums. Whether your dog was diagnosed with a health condition you never heard about before or you are looking for a place to share thoughts or obtain support about a certain dog disease with other dog owners, this is the right place. Obviously, this is not the place to ask questions when your dog is seriously ill Prescolarul, 4-6 ani Scolarul 6-12 ani Adolescentul 12+ ani Intrebari si raspunsuri Forum Copilul Forum Pariti de Adolescenti Forum Educatie Sanatatea copilului Alimentatie Psihologie Activitati si miscare Dezvoltarea copilului Educatia copilului Activitati Educativ Granuloma annulare is een chronische goedaardige huidaandoening van onbekende oorsprong. De benaming dankt deze ziekte aan zijn kenmerkende verschijningsvorm ringvormige (=annulair) verhevenheden (= granuloma) in de huid. De aandoening komt bij zowel kinderen als volwassenen voor en meer bij vrouwen dan bij mannen